Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Color

It's 100 something in Chicago. It's officially summer folks.  And I couldn't be happier. I love warm weather and even when it's spicy out I stop and think about snow and smile for being able to walk around in flip flops and shorts.  There's so much to love about summer. The frozen treats, the sun, excuses for bikinis and of course it's the perfect time to add a punch of color to your life.  From a pair of bright jeans to a colorful piece of statement jewelry, you just can't go wrong by coloring your world beautiful this summer. :)

........Inspiration

Punch up any outfit with a bold piece of jewelry. I recently picked these up. (No longer available) But I have some fun alternatives for you:
                             
KSpade, Gumdrop Stud, $38/Adia Kibur,Two Stone Drop, $24/Juliet & Co,Primaire, $50 


So no matter what you're style, stud or chandelier, there's a punchy pair of earrings out there for you!

 Big statement necklaces will transform every t-shirt in your closet.
Mine is old and I got it a F21 for under $15.  I was inspired by a much more expensive piece by Kenneth Jay Lane. 

                      
Kenneth Jay Lane, $286                /    F21, $12.80            /                   Adia Kibur, $72
Splurge and my inspiration                    Total steal!                                 Mid-point price

Something for everyone!



 A summery yellow bikini. 
Or color-blocking on neutrals.
Make the sand your runway ...err I mean playground.

 Target, $26.48                   /                     Victoria Secret, $78     /    Shopbop, Tyler Rose, $189


So go out there and take advantage of the beautiful weather and let that sun catch you in something colorful!

xo's
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment